AREWA YLF PRESENTS THE YOUNG LAWYERS’ DEBATE AT 2022 SUMMIT.
The AREWA YOUNG LAWYERS’ FORUM (AYLF) present the young lawyer’s debate, inviting participants between 0-7 years post call to be hosted at the AYLF summit at FCT, Abuja state.
Interested applicants are to send in their essay on ‘ *PUPILAGE IN LAW: SHOULD IT BE MANDATORY’* on or before the 25th of March 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Essay should be minimum of 800 words and maximum of 1000 words, written in Times New Roman font size 12, double line space and footnotes in OSCOLA referencing. Essay should contain a cover page with Lawyer’s full name, NBA Branch, year of Call, telephone number and email address.
2. Participants must register to attend the AYLF summit.
3. Entries must be in English
4. Deadline for submission is 25th March 2022
5. Plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification
6. Best 5 essay submission would be selected to compete against each other at the Debate finals.
7. Debate is to be held at the AYLF summit in Abuja.
8. There would be prizes for only 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners.
WhatsApp messages only
+234 811 598 4575, +234 803 366 1414, +234 803 934 7597.
Only shortlisted participants would be contacted